JOB | CCTV team leaders and operators with training opportunities
Excited about CCTV training or learning?
ASL Limited, a drainage company, based in Guildford, requires CCTV team leaders and operators excited about the training that encourages teamwork, cooperation and productivity.
The successful employee will be able to carry out:
- Drainage surveys, highlighting and identifying problem areas; to locate a source of a drainage problem;
- Commercial and domestic works; Homes, building sites, Schools and trading Estates;
- Be able to map, and sketch a drainage layout plus a survey report;
- we can provide Coding training.
We’re also looking for drainage personnel who want to learn the trade. A successful candidate will benefit from having the following certification, although we can provide training:-
- NRSW licence.
- Excavator/dumper (below 10 tons).
- CSCS Proof that the individual working on construction sites has the appropriate training and qualifications. Ensuring you are qualified, to a standard, to work safely on UK construction sites.
A successful candidate will benefit from being familiar with:-
- Comercial Prepurchase CCTV Surveys.
- CCTV surveys for builders, architects, developers and local authorities before buying a property involving drainage systems. It confirms that the pipes and inspection chambers are present, are current as per regulations and in good condition, and have no unknown environmental or pollution risks. There are no hidden problems or surprises within the drainage systems; pus coding. We can provide training.
The training gained in these roles contributes to:
Selling or buying a home CCTV Drainage Surveys.
Prepurchase homebuyer CCTV drainage surveys are vital to most mortgage lenders and give the prospective property buyer peace of mind. That can be particularly relevant if the property is over 50 years old and has had recent refurbishment work or construction work.
A Basic CCTV Surveys
A CCTV survey to assess the internal condition of drains and sewage systems for any pipe collapse, root damage or partial blockages. Clean and Inspect clear drainage systems checking the structural condition, any problems that can be dealt with straight away and documenting future problems that can be avoided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: from £35,000.00
Alternatively, address your postal application, including your CV and the position you are applying for, to:
Gerry Rowe, ASL Limited, Units 20-21 Enterprise Park, Moorfield Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1RB
OR if you have questions give me a ring on (07713) 680 902
Thank you and all the best,