Pump and Pumping Stations
Installation of Pumping Stations
Prior to having a pumping station installed it is essential to have a survey. We also need to ascertain what is required in your individual circumstance under relevant laws. Without a full insight to your current circumstances, you may not be able to get an accurate estimate.
At ASL Limited we use no-dig methods such as:
- Directional boring for installing pumping mains (trenchless technology).
- Chain trenching service.
- Excavator trenching in places where the ground is not suitable or the distance is too short for the chain trencher.
- Pumping station troubleshooting.
- Supply and installation of grease and fat traps.
- Our own emergency tanker (emergency – same day service).
- Supply, installation and maintenance of treatment plants and septic tanks.
- Supply and installation of small pumps to land drains.
- Pumping station installation and directional boring for pumping main
We use a trencher when we need to run a pumping main pipe through a field. We turn up on the day at a given time, check for gas pipes, electric cables etc. and are off. Our machine will cut through to the depth we want in no time, then we use a light machine – two or three-ton in weight – to gently pull the powdered soil to backfill. We then we pick up our trencher and take it away, no fuss or bother. I would recommend this to anyone.
ASL Pumping Station Servicing
Our pumping station service team will provide you with a rapid and professional response. We take calls between 6am-9pm 7 days a week. Our team can carry out pump station maintenance, servicing and general repairs for a wide range of pumping stations no matter how large or small.
In the event of a breakdown when your pump alarm is flashing or sounding call 0800 181 684 for a rapid response.
Our emergency services are available within 24 hours, 7 days a week and we can start mobilising a team from the moment you call.
Services ASL Offer:
- Free estimates
- Main sewer connections
- Liaising with authorities
- Traffic management
- We can apply for the road opening licence and main sewer connections on your behalf
- Our fully trained and qualified engineers also hold street works licences
- We are fully insured with a £10,000,000 public/product liability
- Pump and Pumping Station Maintenance
- Servicing, replacements and repairs are essential to ensure your equipment is operating correctly, will help prevent breakdown, i.e. not being able to flush your toilet, not being able to pull the plug in the kitchen sink; possible flooding of sewage or even pollution incidents.
At ASL, we use a fully stocked 3 1/2 ton sign-written van with uniformed engineers for identification purposes.
They carry all filters, pumps, blowers, bearings, lubricants required to service a wide range of makes and models of pump stations and treatment plants, allowing us to complete our service.
We carry out a service as follows:
- Check operation of impeller, flow rate & integrity of seals
- Check oil and top it up if necessary
- Clean the pump and flush it through with clean water
- Check the operation of float switches
- Clean float switches of any sludge or debris
- Check the operation of the alarm
- Check the operation of the control panel & test the electrical components
- Check the non-return valve
- Supply sundries if required
Using our own tanker we carry out services for removal of liquid waste disposal and use high-pressure water jetting to provide a complete servicing and cleaning solution. Pump engineers have a support team i.e. ‘the office’ and a ‘spares’ delivery van on speed dial. Operators and engineers are fully trained, not only qualified, and have confined spaces certification.
We have a combined experience of more than 25 years in sewage pumping:
- Sewage and water pumps
- Control panels and floats
- Service contracts
- Installation, maintenance and repairs
- Expert engineers
- Emergency callouts
- ASL Ltd’s engineers have the knowledge and experience to give you the best possible service and product for your requirements. We also stock pumps from many leading manufacturers including Showfou, HCP, Lowara, ABS, KSB, Flygt and TT.
We are able to undertake any size of project from simple domestic application, such as sewage pumps, all aspects of drainage, pools or garden units to large-scale applications in the commercial, industrial, domestic or local and central government sectors. ASL has a purposeful powerful tanker that sucks the grit from the bottom of the pumping station.
Supply and installation of Grease traps
ASL has a powerful industrial tanker and provides a same day service, for removing grit, sludge, fat and sewerage.
Call our Guildford Head office on 01483 880 111 for a FREE, no-obligation quote.