Treatment plants – installed on your property to treat your sewage
- Treatment Plant
- Servicing and Maintenance
- Repairs and upgrades
- Free Estimates
- Waste removal
- Emergency callouts
A domestic treatment plant treats the sewage from your home to the standards required by current environmental legislation. It can then be dispersed into either the surrounding soil, or into a flowing water course, subject to obtaining a Consent to Discharge from the Environment Agency (if required). A domestic treatment plant usually needs to be de-sludged either annually or six monthly according to the size of the holding chamber and your service agreement based on inspection and type of plant you have. At ASL we can arrange for this annual or 6 monthly desluding, on a date and at a time of your choice.
To assess the optimum treatment plant for your property, we require full information to determine how much sewage will be coming through, which will therefore determine the flow into the treatment plant. It is advisable to install a treatment plant capable of servicing the requirements of a full household at peak capacity, so that there are no embarrassing limitations when entertaining, or when selling the property in the future. Similarly, if you are considering extending or enlarging the property at some point in the future, it would be advisable to install a treatment plant that could cope with projected numbers, rather than the current numbers.
- We will provide you with the best system suitable for your requirements
- Our services include the design, installation, maintenance and repairs of your private system
- We can cater for any size buildings from one bed properties to large commercial factories
- Our tank specialists are on hand for any impartial advice and support for your system